Friday 28 May 2010

Dress with White Collar

Bought this 1940s dress on eBay a few weeks ago, I love it! It fits perfectly and has a really lovely collar (which is detachable with poppers!), and buttons at the front.


Dress: vintage, eBay / Shoes: Office / Earrings: Topshop

I still haven't mastered the trick of getting good and flattering photos of myself yet! My sister took these as I was about to go out so we had hardly any time, I have some weird facial expressions going on!

Also, I'm selling lots of 50s style clothes on eBay here.

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! I'm having such a hard time finding some at my local thrift store's. Do you know any good websites besides ebay and etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! The collar is so adorable! And you are a fantastic model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gypsy with a Camera: Not really, I only really look on ebay or etsy, I think they tend to be cheaper.

    Anne-Marie: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! It looks great on you.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you look fab! I love that dress and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful dress, such a lovely shape and I love that collar!

    ReplyDelete