Friday 7 May 2010

Shoe Obsession

I am definitely a little bit obsessed with shoes. I think it's because I buy less and less clothes because I always aim to sew, but obviously, shoes I can't make myself, so I just go a bit overboard! I'm only 5'2" so love anything that can make me taller, but have quite long feet for my height which means I can never find a vintage shoes that go up to my size! I do still manage to lust after many a repro or retro pair though. These are my favourite pairs:


1. Office mock-crock lace-ups
2. Topshop heels from eBay
3. My Office wedges, I love these so much I also have them in black
4. Topshop wedges

And these are some pairs I am coveting (but can't quite afford):


1. Vagabond Palma heels £59.99
2. Keds wedges (I have been lusting after these since I saw them on Fleur de Guerre) on eBay, I've just bought these since they were only £19
3. Remix Briarcliff wedges, I couldn't even choose a colour! $148
4. Aris Allen Rug-cutters $74.95

Can you tell I especially love red shoes?

7 comments:

  1. Ah, nice collection of shoes! I really want those Rug-cutters.. ;-)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish we had TopShop here =( Haha, I'm 5'2 too!

    I love the mock-crock lace-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, every woman is obsessed with shoes. ^^

    I love red shoes too!
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are all so lovely. I love a good wedge heel... and those Keds are so cute. Pity they are getting harder to find... :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so terribly picky about shoes! Hehe. I really want some Keds, too, and some Aris Allen shoes for dancing. I'm currently coveting these from Anthropologie. Sigh.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Kitty Boo: Yes it is all about the wedge! I spent ages looking for the Keds, I don't think they do any wedges at the moment which is frustrating.

    Andi: I'm not even going to wear the Aris Allen's for dancing so I'll get another sole put on, they're too nice not to wear! Couldn't see the Anthropologie shoes but some of them are really cute

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone else for the comments! xx

    ReplyDelete